The best 15 style blogger moments across the S/S Fashion Weeks
New York, London, Milan, Paris… another season’s rounds of International Fashion Weeks have drawn to a close – leaving with it behind memories of cascading waterfalls at Chanel, Rihanna atop a motocross bike at Fenty x Puma, and the return of the ‘supers’ to Versace [and if you don’t know what I mean by this, I suggest taking a little Google because it was pure brilliance].
But we’ve long known it isn’t just the runway shows garnering all the attention at Fashion Week – with nowadays seeing people keeping an eye out for the street stylers just as much as the catwalks. And fashion bloggers did not disappoint. In fact, I think some stepped things up a notch, more so than ever before – not in a crazy OTT “what the hell are they wearing?!” kind of way, but more in a “girllll, that outfit belongs in a Vogue editorial two page spread”.
With some monumental backdrops teamed with unforgettable ensembles, we bring to you the top 15 street style moments by fashion bloggers and influencers from across this year’s New York Fashion Week, London Fashion Week, Paris Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week.
1. Song of Style’s Aimee Song wearing Louis Vuitton
2. Lala Trussardi Rudge wearing Prada
3. Giorgia Tordini wearing Calvin Klein
4. Caroline Daur wearing Roger Vivier
5. Xenia Overdose‘s Xenia Van Der Woodsen in Balmain
7. Negin Mirsalehi wearing Balmain
8. Chriselle Lim wearing Balmain
9. Not Your Standard‘s Kayla Seah wearing Chanel
10. Tatjanamariposa’s Tatjana Catic wearing PINKO
11. Xenia’s Xenia Tchoumi wearing Trussardi
12. Gary Pepper Girl‘s Nicole Warne wearing Valentino
13. Song Dani wearing Louis Vuitton
14. Helena Bordon’s Maria Helena Bordon Meireles wearing Tory Burch
15. The Fashion Guitar‘s Charlotte Groeneveld wearing Alessandra Rich
Main image: @xeniaoverdose