The top 10 best-dressed influencers spotted at NYFW
As this year’s bustling New York Fashion Week comes to a close, we will miss our Stories paying homage to the countless runway parades and feeds awash with street style stars decked out in 2019’s Spring/Summer collections.
Now, all we have left are the highlights fashion week gave to us from start to finish – be it the timeless Kate Spade show paying homage to its deceased founder or Rodarte’s mesmerising gowns displayed outdoors amongst the stormy weather. And then there were the many ensembles worn across NYC’s concrete jungle by our favourite fashion bloggers and influencers. Come rain or shine, New York City streets dazzled with their fashion-forward outfits.
Below, we’ve revisited the top ten street style outfits spotted at the S/S2019 NYFW.
1. Blankitinerary’s Paola Alberdi wearing Zimmermann
3. Song of Style’s Aimee Song wearing Self-Portrait
5. Shea Marie wearing Pinko Official
6. Notjessfashion’s Jessica Wang Wearing Bulgari and Fendi
7. Leonie Hanne‘s wearing Chiara Boni
8. Sarah Ellen wearing Kate Spade, Dion Lee and Louis Vuitton
10. Garypeppergirl’s Nicole Warne wearing Dion Lee
Main image: @ellenvlora