The new sneaker trend influencers are obsessing over
There’s no arguing the last few years have brought with it a resurgence of the sneaker trend – with the sporty footwear far transgressing the popular athleisure trend. Open any fashion blogger’s wardrobe and you’re likely to find a mix of both the practical (hello gym or running sessions) to the fashionable (once you’ve dug through all the heels, of course).
When it comes to influencers, the latest obsession for sneakers appears to be in the platform variety – with favoured brands including the likes of Superga, Roger Vivier, Manebi, Vans, Stella McCartney and Gucci. From street style to fashion week, below we take a look at those influencers who have been spotted out and about pairing their platforms back with both chic everyday looks or effortless evening glam.
1. Sincerely Jules’ Julia Sarinana in Superga
2. Chiara Ferragni in Superga
3. Tsangtastic’s Jenny Tsang in Roger Vivier
4. Mikutas‘ Jacqueline Mikuta in Manebi
5. Crystalinmarie’s Crystal Da Silva loving her Vans
6. Stylemba‘s Sara Azini wearing Stella McCartney