She’s the top beauty influencer on Instagram with 16.4 million followers to her name, meaning that when it comes to all things make-up and skincare – Huda Beauty vlogger Huda Kattan is an absolute bank of knowledge.
To help ring in the New Year, Huda recently put together a YouTube video of her ‘Holy Grail’ products for the past year, explaining: “So much has gone down these last 12 months that I really wanted to do a video of my life-changing products for 2016.
“There have been some products that I’ve found, and some I’ve used before, that have been absolute ‘Holy Grails’ to my beauty routine. I can not live without them. If I don’t have them I freak out. I literally cannot go on without these products!”
Here, we take a look at her top 17 product picks and why she loves them:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills MoonChild Glow Kit
- Morphe Brushes 35OS Orange Shimmer Palette – “What I love about this is the pigmentation is amazing.”
- You get that perfect brow application every time.”
- Ouai Wave Spray
- Cinema Secrets Ultra Translucent Setting Powder – “This is really great as it mattifies your skin so well without being too cakey. So great at smoothing and making your skin look really beautiful.”
- Huda Beauty Lip Contour Set
- Makeup Forever Lipsticks – “I love the shape of the lipstick. It’s pointed at the top – it gives a really precise, beautiful application. And the colours are incredible!”
- Zoeva Rose Gold Brushes
- Benefit KaBrow – “Shade number four and shade number three are my absolute go-tos. I’m so obsessed with them. I use the KaBrow every single day. What I love about them versus other pomades is that it’s just so good at applying product on without being too waxy, without moving too much – it literally applies product on so well.
- Caudalie Divine Oil
- Victoria Beckham for Estée Lauder Bronzer – “This is my go-to bronzer. I have two – one at home and one in the office. The colour is perfection. It’s not over-powering. It doesn’t apply in a way that you look muddy or dirty. It’s got that brown with that hint of a bronze undertone to it. I think this is the most beautiful colour to bring harmony into the face.”
- James Read Overnight Tan
- Huda Beauty Rose Gold Palette – “I use this on a daily basis. When we were creating it I tried to include all of the essential colours, so I don’t really need any other palettes. This is literally like me pouring myself into a palette.”
- My Burrberry Black
- Byredo La Tulipe Body Lotion – “The fragrance is intense and stunning and beautiful. It has a floral essence and it has a softness to it – which is what makes it so special, because floral can sometimes be too floral. It feels so rich on your skin.”
- Alterna Bamboo Kendi Oil
- Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation – “One of my favourite foundations of the year is Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation. This has marine and algae extracts, which doesn’t sound exciting, but it does make your skin look beautiful. It is hydrating and has that light watery essence to it. It makes your skin look like skin.”
- Kat Von D Ink Liner
Main image: @hudabeauty