Influencer marketing is a very real thing in 2017. From the smallest to the biggest brands, companies across the board are opting to take budgets away from traditional marketing channels in favour of using some (or all) of this spend on social media posts. And there’s big coin being made by influencers.
So what numbers are we talking here? Well, this week saw Instagram scheduling site Hopper HQ reveal just how much the top 10 social media influencers are pulling in when it comes to posting on the platform, and we’ve got all the numbers…
- Hudabeauty’s Huda Kattan – $US14K per post
- Cameron Dallas – $US13k per post
- Jen Selter – $US12K per post
- Zoella – $US11K per post
- Nash Grier – $US10K per post
- Chiara Ferragni – $US9K per post
- Sincerely Jules’ Julie Sarinara – $US8K per post
- Song of Style’s Aimee Song – $US7K per post
- We Wore What’s Danielle Bernstein – $US5.4K per post
- New York City’s Liz Eswein – $US4.6K per post
With each influencer on this top 10 list having over a million followers to their name (and Huda over 20 million) – it’s little surprise that this lot are able to call up the big bucks.
Main image: @sincerelyjules