After scouring our Instagram feeds for all the Spring Racing Carnival beauty looks, there was a clear stand out for Husskie – and that was pretty-in-pink Zanita Whittington at Melbourne Cup. Bursting with freshness, the fashion blogger’s natural make-up look was the perfect accomplice to her flowing Zimmermann dress and Nerida Winter straw hat.
Whipped up by L’Oréal Makeup Director Tobi Henney, Husskie tracked the makeup expert down to get a quick how-to on the look…
- Prep skin with moisturiser for maximum hydration.
- For a a lit-from-within glow to the skin, apply L’Oréal Paris Lumi Magique Primer before buffing True Match foundation – starting with the centre of the face and blending outwards.
- Conceal under eye and brighten using Light Reflecting Lumi Magique Concealer, tap into the skin and let the warmth of your finger melt the product beautifully in.
- Use the Sculpt Palette to give dimension to the face and also add warmth to the cheek bones.
- Fill in the brows and finish with Brow Artist Plumper to brush the brow hairs up and hold in place.
- Curl the lashes, then apply the pink shade L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Quad in Rose Memories to the entire lid and bend to soften the edges. This eye look is effortless and minimal.
- Apply Telescopic Mascara generously to the top and bottom lashes and concentrate on separating the lashes.
- Powder the T Zone and add a little extra Lumi Magique Primer to tops of cheekbones and the cupid’s bow for extra highlights.
- Line the lips and apply L’Oréal Paris Erotique Lipstick to finish the look.