Originally hailing from a small village in Germany, 23-year-old Anne-Sophie Schmidt has since left the forest town of Hesse for the big city lights of Munich – where she now lives with her boyfriend Nick and dog Nala (who both can be found making guest appearances on her Instagram account Annisophie_).
While her Instablog may have begun as a fitness feed, Annisophie_ is now just as much focused on her fashion and travel forays as her pursuits at the gym. Here, she takes time out from her influencer/blogging duties to take our latest Fast 50 – talking everything from a trip with Porsche to hating on the IG algorithm.
Missed the last articles in the 50 Questions series? Click the links to read interviews with When Words Fail’s Danielle Lalor and Nicole Benton, Renee Roaming‘s Renee Hahnel, and Murielle Magazine’sMuriëlle van Schaik.
1. Best beauty product of all time? GlamGlow Mask (green one)
2. Beauty products you can’t live without? GlamGlow masks, foundation, dry shampoo, and highlighter
3. Hair “done” or messy? Most of the time done – but I also like it messy
4. Favourite fragrance? Hugo Boss Sunset
5. Favourite item of clothing? Handbag
6. Favourite fashion brand? Pull&Bear
7. Gym or exercising outdoors? Definitely gym
8. Healthy eating or treating yourself? Healthy eating
9. Can you cook? Yes for sure, I love to cook
10. Favourite food to indulge in? Icecream
11. First thing you pick from the mini-bar? Chocolate
12. Best place to eat out? N/A
13. Happiest moment? When I got my dog in January 2018
14. Saddest moment? My dog got in an accident in April – another dog was biting her so hard. She lost a piece of her ear, so sad 🙁
15. Blog or YouTube? Blog
16. Iphone or camera? Camera (Canon)
17. Type of camera? Canon 6D
18. Facetune or untouched? Facetune
19. Lightroom or VSCO? Only Lightroom
20. Favourite filter? I use my own presets
21. Favourite way to edit pics? I like warm and pastel colours
22. 9-5 job or full-time influencer? Full-time influencer/blogger
23. How did you first get your start in Instablogging? I started with fitness in 2015
24. How much time goes into a normal picture found on your Instagram account? 1-2 hours
25. What’s your top Instagram tip? Be active, always be yourself, and f*ck what other people think. BE YOU
26. Who takes your pics? My boyfriend
27. Career highlight since being an influencer? A trip with Porsche – it was so much fun!
28. Career lowlight since being an influencer? The new algorithm
29. Best campaign you’ve ever worked on? Got2b campaign
30. Worst thing that’s happened to you on a photo shoot? When I was changing my clothes, someone stole my iPhone
31. The best gift you’ve ever received as an influencer? Making new friends and the possibility to travel the world – I promise
32. Last thing you googled? Funny dog videos!
33. Favourite film? ‘Fast and the Furious’ films
34. Favourite book? ‘The Secret’
35. Favourite song? The nights – Avicii. Avicii was/is my favourite dj and artist. Love his songs!
36. Living in the city or living by the beach? At the beach
37. Favourite travel destination? Bali
38. Most Instagram-worthy spot? Bali too
39. Top three essentials to pack when traveling? Right shoes, sunglasses, dry shampoo
40. Going out clubbing or quiet dinner with friends? Dinner with friends
41. Partner or single? Partner
42. Siblings? Got 2 – sister, 14 and brother, 18
43. What city are you currently living in? Munich (Germany)
44. Celebrity/influencer crush? Gypsea_lust
45. Pets? One dog (Nala)
46. What is your best asset? My boyfriend
47. Biggest misconception about you and your job? I don’t know
48. Top five Instagram accounts to follow? Gypsea_lust, Doyoutravel, DirtybootsandMessyHair, TheTravelTag, Roamtheplanet
49. Favourite quote you live by? Believe in yourself – one of my tattoos
50. Top career tip? Focus on your goals, be you – don’t copy other people.
All images: Anni Sophie