Cosmopolitan names top bloggers and influencers
Kensington Palace Orangery became alive last night, with social influencers and bloggers converging on the restaurant for the 2016 Cosmopolitan Influencers Awards, sponsored by Blossom Hill.
Judged by a stellar line-up including Cosmopolitan UK editor Farrah Storer, Cosmopolitan UK senior digital writer Claire Hodgson, vlogger Jordan Bone, Pixiwoo, Louise Pentland and Blossom Hill brand manager Camilla Pendleton, winners were whittled down across 10 categories.
See below for the full list of winners:
- Influencers Choice Award: Brogan Tate xo
- Best Health and Wellbeing Influencer: Imperfect Matter
- Best Use of Social Media: Fleur de Force
- Content of the Year: Zoe London
- Best Lifestyle Influencer: Pretty Ugly
- Best Vlogger: Hello October
- Best Beauty Influencer: Chloe Boucher
- Best Newcomer: Style Memo
- Best Fashion Influencer: Pages by Megan
- Best Sex and Relationships Influencer: Hannah Witton