50 Questions: Lion In The Wild’s Kiara King takes the challenge
Another successful lifestyle blogger hailing from Perth (is there something in the water over there?!), Lion In The Wild blogger Kiara King’s perfect curation of outfit posts mixed with beauty flatlays has seen her quickly move through the Instagram ranks in 2016.
Recently hitting triple figures on the social media platform (and sitting on 115K at time of publication), we decided it was the perfect time to track Kiara down to find out everything there is to know about this influencer’s background, fashion and beauty picks, and social media tips…
1. Best beauty product of all time? Lanolips 101 Ointment – I cannot sleep without applying it on my lips and cuticles
2. Five beauty products you can’t live without? Lanolips 101 Ointment, IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder, Eye of Horus Goddess Mascara, Rimmel Eyebrow Sculpting Kit and Urban Decay Naked 2
3. Hair “done” or messy? Messy
4. Blondes or brunettes? Redheads, of course!
5. Makeup or no makeup? Makeup
6. Statement eye or statement lip? Statement lip
7. Favourite fragrance? Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum
8. Favourite item of clothing? Acne Studios Skin 5 jeans – the best fitting jeans ever
9. Favourite fashion brand? Acne Studios (right now, anyway!)
10. Sneakers or heels? Sneakers
11. Dress or jeans? Jeans
12. Bikini or one piece? Bikini
13. Gold or silver? Silver
14. Gym or exercising outdoors? Exercising outdoors
15. Yoga or running? Both!
16. Healthy eating or treating yourself? Both!
17. Can you cook? Yes, but I’d prefer not to 😛
18. Favourite food? Chocolate
19. Favourite drink? Cappuccino
20. Best place to eat out? Bread In Common in Fremantle
21. Coffee or tea? Coffee
22. Happiest moment? Falling in-love
23. Saddest moment? Losing loved ones
24. Instagram or Snapchat? Instagram
25. Blog or YouTube? Blog
26. Iphone or camera? Camera
27. Favourite filter? VSCO HB2
28. VSCO cam or Snapseed? VSCO cam
29. Facetune or untouched? Untouched
30. Most exciting moment since being an influencer? Hitting 100K amazing, brilliant and witty followers on Instagram
31. Most terrifying moment since being an influencer? Going to Australian Fashion Week by myself (but I’m so glad I did it!)
32. Best campaign you’ve ever worked on? Clinique’s Lip Pop campaign – I had so much fun conceptualising and creating the different beauty looks!
33. The best gift you’ve ever received as an influencer? Honestly, every single handwritten letter falls into this category, and I still have all of them!
34. Favourite film? The Lord of the Rings trilogy – don’t make me choose one!
35. Favourite book? The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien (no surprises there!)
36. Favourite song? Any song by Bon Iver
37. Favourite band? Bon Iver
38. Living in the city or living by the beach? Living by the beach
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Ocean or swimming pool? Ocean
41. Favourite travel destination? Japan
42. Going out clubbing or quiet dinner with friends? Quiet dinner with friends
43. Partner or single? Partner
44. Siblings? One older brother
45. What city are you currently living in? Sunny Perth
46. Celebrity girl crush? Emma Watson
47. Celebrity boy crush? Gabriel Macht
48. Pets? A cheeky ragdoll cat
49. Top five Instagram accounts to follow? @ashleighdmello, @bohotailor, @savinachaiyj, @designbyaikonik and @andycsinger
50. Favourite quote you live by? “Love what you do and do what you love”
Got any questions you want to know from top influencers? Drop a line in the comments below and we’ll take a look.
Main image: @LionInTheWild